10.08.2010

Intrusion

The last from my docu project
Well here's another glimpse of me in the most creepy manner. Sorry again. [i keep saying sorry, forgive me?]

I would like to let you know ten random things about me..[hence the title intrusion]
o My favorite subject depends on the level of difficulty at the time.
o My eyes get teary almost every night at the same time , idk why.
o I go out at night in the garden and stay a little more specially when the sky is clear and I can see the stars.
o I'm emotional specially with love songs I like.
o I'm a procrastinator.
o Hate having a [fixed] status in school.
o Never had a sleepover in my life [yeah mock me].
o I keep changing my mind specially with my school subjects, therefore career.
o I'm impatient with kids. I try to be [patient].
o I get really distracted easily, yup like a dog sensing a squirrel.

Well, not the most creative random information but I did it. I let you know about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment