1.03.2010

It's summer so we had a splash! {and some random bits}

Hello it's about 6.44 pm now~

It's no surprise that I woke up at about 9 or 10 in the morning again , it's vacation time so why not?

Me , mom and dad went to have some {food} shopping again ..yeah we {or they} do that every weekend . "We shouldn't deprive ourselves of food"

We bought food , you know the usual stuff (chocos, nuts,bread,meat, and some fruits and veggies) :D

My brother wanted to do some water sliding using the sale priced item they bought like months ago.

I joined with the water sliding - hahaaa it was fun though playing like a little kid again, being immature.

I went to the park and rode the bike with my sister~ it's summer and I want to make the most of it unlike last year , I just stayed home being "afraid" to go under the sun and play like crazy. (my sister's lucky she didn't have another bike "accident")

Oohh and I knew a word yesterday - it's silhouette. It's an outline , dark over light background or object or something , something about fashion ,etc. Now I now what it means so when I take a picture that is silhoutted I can tag it like that . to be put in my Flickr photostream.

Just now {6.55} there's this [sick] bird my mom's holding . We've been like a bird nursery here for months. We're being nice , see?

My dad fixed my Kodak digi cam , yay!!! I dropped it about a year ago or less and 2 or 3 months ago it stopped working not sure about the cause but me dropping it could be what caused it. here's the picture of my camera~

But now I'm really happy because I can take more pictures . They let me now about the camera being fixed this morning when I woke up.

Hahaaa I'm being random again.

^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment