10.04.2009

Morning cruising


This was THE day! After a week of not going anywhere except Westfield we finally went out to Kelly Tarltons. This isn't it but just one of the few nice "sceneries" near our house.

I don't know what is the name of this wharf [if that's what it is]. I took this with my digi cam while moving. Moving car. Yup. I was a bit surprised of the result. Not the best shot but I loved it.

Too much unnecessary background so I edited it by cropping and also I adjusted the contrast [just a little bit].

I always wanted to take a shot like this but the only time I can do it before was 5 or 6 in the afternoon which was not a good lighting to take sea shots.Now that there is a two-week school holiday, I [we] have more time doing things at the time we want. There are lots more yachts in the area and definitely more in the whole Auckland region because this is "The City of Sails".

The Kelly Tarlton photos are at the top.

Well again thanks guys for viewing my page!

No comments:

Post a Comment